Helping You Heal
If you have been hurt in a car accident or other related injury, your most important task is to heal physically and emotionally. Hiring a Personal Injury attorney will allow you to focus on your healing and receive the compensation you need to achieve it.
Our Personal Injury Lawyer Services in Nashville Provides:
- Negotiate with the insurance company or companies handling the accident claims.
- Communicate with others about the accident (police, drivers, witnesses, media).
- Collect information and present a convincing case about who really caused the accident.
- Present evidence showing how and why the accident happened.
- Help you and your family get the assistance you need until your case is resolved.
We can Help you Recover Damages From:
- Lost wages.
- Future loss of earnings if you can’t return to the same or similar work you were doing before the accident.
- Vocational rehabilitation.
- Therapies and treatments to help you deal with the aftermath of the accident.
- Future medical expenses resulting from the accident.
- Emotional distress and mental anguish.
- Pain and suffering or diminished quality of life.
- Rental car or other transportation expenses while your car is being repaired or replaced.
- The costs of assistance with household tasks you cannot do because of your physical or emotional injuries, such as cleaning, cooking, yard work, and caring for children.
- Travel expenses for medical care or for other allowable reasons related to the accident.
Other Serious injuries include:
- traumatic brain injury
- internal organ or tissue damage
- broken or crushed bones
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- spinal cord injuries
- open and closed head injuries
- second-degree and third-degree burns.